How to Plan a Kohl Mansion Wedding
Ultimate Guide for Planning a Kohl Mansion Wedding
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are planning a Kohl Mansion wedding this guide will help lead you in the right direction, offering all the relevant information you might need. Located in Burlingame, California, this mansion built in 1914 offers beautiful gardens, breathtaking lawns, and gorgeous backdrops for wedding photos, all a short drive from San Francisco and perfect for out of town guests
Why a Kohl Mansion Wedding
This wedding venue provides its historic charm in its Beaux-Arts architectural style that has been meticulously restored. Its beautiful settings is surrounded by lush gardens and lawns that sets the scenes for a beautiful and serene wedding ceremonies and its receptions. Coupled with versatile event spaces, a wedding at Kohl Mansion offers event spaces that includes the great hall, grand staircase, and the garden courtyard. Overall, this wedding venue mixes a historical location with elegance, versatility, and the perfect scenery for couples to tie the knot.
Kohl Mansion Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: contact for pricing
Food and Drink: starts at $500+/person
Capacity: up to 150 guests
The cost of hosting Kohl Mansion weddings varies with few factors. These factors include the day of the week, time of day, and the number of guests. To give you a general idea, a Kohl mansion wedding price for 150 guests starts at $100,000 and includes the venue rental, setup and cleanup time, use of the bridal suite, and the services of an on-site event manager.
Catering and beverage service are also available, and they offer a selection of caterers to choose from. Typically, the costs start at $125 per person and go up depending on the menu, bar package, and other factors.
The Kohl Mansion wedding venue includes a 5-hour event, setup and cleanup time, use of the bridal suite, and the services of an on-site event manager.
Kohl Mansion Wedding Locations
The event spaces available to rent include the Great Hall, the Grand Staircase, and the Garden Courtyard. These spaces are versatile enough to bring their own unique charm and character to the different celebrations happening at the venue. These Kohl Mansion weddings locations offer the most convenient spots for couples to host their guests while still having the perfect setting for their event.
Best Times for a Wedding at Kohl Mansion
- Noise ordinances: The venue may have noise restrictions in place to comply with local ordinances. This means that the wedding may need to end at a certain time to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Alcohol policy: The venue may have restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, such as requiring a licensed bartender and limiting the amount of alcohol that can be served.
- Catering policy: The venue may require couples to use a specific catering company or choose from a preferred list of vendors. This can affect the couple’s budget and options for food and beverage.
- Decorations policy: Kohl Mansion weddings may have restrictions on decorations, such as prohibiting open flames or confetti, to protect the historic building and property.
- Capacity limits: The venue may have a maximum capacity limit for events to ensure the safety of guests and comply with local regulations.
- Music policy: The venue may have restrictions on the type of music that can be played or the volume level to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at Kohl Mansion can look like! With its location in the heart of the Peninsula area you can be sure to have stunning backdrops for your celebration.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335
762 10th Ave San Francisco, CA 94118