How to Plan a Hacienda de las Flores Wedding
Ultimate Guide for Planning a Hacienda de las Flores Wedding
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are interested in a having a Hacienda de las Flores wedding, this guide should give you all the info you need to help you decide whether or not this Moraga wedding venue is right for you! Known for the ceremony backdrop of stunning white pillars, this is one of the more impressive Bay Area wedding venues that will be sure to leave an impression on your guests!
Why Hacienda de las Flores by Wedgewood Weddings
Hacienda de las Flores weddings offer the perfect venue that captures the very essence of romance and history. This enchanting venue combines rustic charm with elegant architecture, setting the stage for an unforgettable celebration of love. This historical venue is run by the Wedgewood Weddings company, which manages dozens of wedding venues throughout the US, so you know you will be guided by an experienced team of professionals for your day.
How to Book Hacienda de las Flores Weddings
Phone: 866 966 3009
Address: 2100 Donald Drive, Moraga, California 94556
Sample Highlight Wedding Video
Hacienda de las Flores Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: contact for pricing, $80 – $145/person F & B
Capacity: 50 – 300 guests
Hacienda de las Flores by Wedgewood Weddings offers a range of packages designed to accommodate various budgets and preferences. From intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations, their flexible pricing options ensure that your dream wedding is within reach.
For a general idea of pricing, for 50 guests you can budget about $10,000. The available packages include 5 hours of event time, open air ceremony with chairs, wedding planning and coordination, and full setup and breakdown. The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week, time of the day, season of the year, and year of event. You can get customizable and all-inclusive package to accommodate your budget.
– Included with the rental are exclusive use of the venue for up to 5 hours
– Tables, chairs, linens, and silverware (up to 300 guests)
– Full setup and breakdown
– DJ/MC services
– House centerpieces
Hacienda de las Flores by Wedgewood Weddings Locations
There are different event spaces at Hacienda de las Flores to choose from that are all open air. Indoor settings can be made upon request.
Best Times for a Wedding at Hacienda de las Flores
- Noise ordinances: The venue may have noise restrictions in place to comply with local ordinances. This means that the wedding may need to end at a certain time to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Alcohol policy: The venue may have restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, such as requiring a licensed bartender and limiting the amount of alcohol that can be served.
- Catering policy: The venue may require couples to use a specific catering company or choose from a preferred list of vendors. This can affect the couple’s budget and options for food and beverage.
- Decorations policy: Weddings at Hacienda de las Flores may have restrictions on decorations, such as prohibiting open flames or confetti, to protect the property.
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at Hacienda de las Flores can look like! With its location in the heart of Contra Costa County you can be sure to have stunning backdrops for your celebration.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335