How to Plan a Canyon View Event Center Wedding
Ultimate Guide for Planning a Canyon View Event Center Wedding
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are interested in a having a Canyon View Event Center wedding, this guide should give you all the info you need to help you decide whether or not this San Ramon wedding venue is right for you! Known for its panoramic backdrop of the Mt. Diablo hills, this hilltop venue offers scenic views for ceremonies and a large modern indoor space for your reception.
Why Canyon View Event Center Weddings
Since 2002, Canyon View Event Center has hosted countless weddings and celebrations in the San Ramon area. Located minutes from The Lot, downtown San Ramon and hotels, and the popular Bollinger Canyon Waterfall, its central location makes it easy to plan a timeline with as little stress as possible. It is also one of the larger Contra Costa County wedding venues that can easily host 300+ guests.
Canyon View Event Center Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: contact for pricing
Capacity: up to 300 – 910 guests outdoor and indoor setups
Canyon View Event Center weddings offer a range of packages designed to accommodate various budgets and preferences. From intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations, their flexible pricing options ensure that your dream wedding is within reach.
For a general idea of pricing, for 50 guests you can budget about $10,000. The available packages include 8 hours of event time, open air ceremony with chairs, wedding planning and coordination, and full setup and breakdown. The venue has an extensive list of recommended vendors ranging from florists to caterers, so you can minimize your time researching. For photography, check out this previous Canyon View Event Center wedding.
– Included with the rental are exclusive use of the venue for up to 8 hours
– Tables, chairs, linens, silverware, table number stands (up to 300 guests)
– Full setup and breakdown
– dance floor
Canyon View Event Center Wedding Locations
There are two main areas at Canyon View – the outdoor lawn / ceremony site, and the indoor reception hall. The outside lawn features stunning views in addition to a fountain for some epic photos
Best Times for a Wedding at Canyon View Event Center
- Noise ordinances: The venue may have noise restrictions in place to comply with local ordinances. This means that the wedding may need to end at a certain time to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Alcohol policy: The venue may have restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, such as requiring a licensed bartender and limiting the amount of alcohol that can be served.
- Catering policy: The venue may require couples to use a specific catering company or choose from a preferred list of vendors. This can affect your budget and options for food and beverage.
- Decorations policy: Weddings at Canyon View Event Center may have restrictions on decorations, such as prohibiting open flames or confetti, to protect the property.
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at Canyon View Event Center can look like! With its location you can be sure to have stunning backdrops for your celebration and an epic location to celebrate with all your guests.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335