How to Plan a San Ramon Waters Wedding
Ultimate Guide for Planning a San Ramon Waters Wedding
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are interested in a having a San Ramon Waters by Wedgewood Weddings, this guide should give you all the info you need to help you decide whether or not this San Ramon wedding venue is right for you! Known for its willow tree and lake ceremony backdrop, it is the perfect place to say your vows.
Why San Ramon Waters by Wedgewood Weddings
It is managed by the company Wedgewood Weddings, who owns and manages dozens of wedding venues throughout the US, so you know your celebration will be handled with the expertise and experience that this company is known for. The clear pricing (see below) ensures there are no hidden fees.
San Ramon Waters Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: starting at $12,600+ for 100 guests
Capacity: up to 300 guests
San Ramon Waters offer a range of packages designed to accommodate various guest sizes and preferences. They offer standard packages in addition to custom packages to suit your needs.
For a general idea of pricing, for 100 guests you can budget at least $13,000 during the peak months. The available packages include 8 hours of event time, open air ceremony with chairs, wedding planning and coordination, and full setup and breakdown.
– Included with the rental are exclusive use of the venue for up to 8 hours
– Tables, chairs, linens, silverware, table number stands (up to 300 guests)
– Full setup and breakdown
San Ramon Waters Wedding Locations
There are two main areas at San Ramon Waters – the outdoor lawn / ceremony site, and the indoor reception room.
Best Times for a Wedding at San Ramon Waters
- Noise ordinances: The venue may have noise restrictions in place to comply with local ordinances. This means that the wedding may need to end at a certain time to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Alcohol policy: The venue may have restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, such as requiring a licensed bartender and limiting the amount of alcohol that can be served.
- Catering policy: The venue may require couples to use a specific catering company or choose from a preferred list of vendors. This can affect your budget and options for food and beverage.
- Decorations policy: Weddings at San Ramon Waters may have restrictions on decorations, such as prohibiting open flames or confetti, to protect the property.
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at San Ramon Waters by Wedgewood Weddings can look like! With its location you can be sure to have stunning backdrops for your celebration and an epic location to celebrate with all your guests.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335