How to Plan a Slide Ranch Wedding
The Ultimate Planning Guide for a Slide Ranch Wedding
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are interested in planning a Slide Ranch wedding, this guide will help lead you in the right direction, offering all the necessary information you might need for your day. In addition to renting out for weddings, this outdoor venue also acts as a nonprofit and is part of the National Park Service.
Why Slide Ranch Weddings
About 30 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge, Slide Ranch offers a venue with breathtaking natural beauty and a secluded atmosphere. This non-profit organization offers three unique venues for ceremonies and receptions. They allow you to bring your own caterer and alcohol without any corkage fees.
Slide Ranch Wedding Cost
Capacity: up to 150 guests
Pricing: contact for pricing
Slide Ranch Wedding Locations
The Dome, a geodesic construct, makes the perfect site for ceremonies. Placed in a vast, picturesque meadow, there is plenty of room to cater to all your guests! The Dome and campground can also be reserved for group camping after the wedding.
- Geodesic dome
- Four picnic tables that seat 8-10 people
- Large, level, picturesque meadow
- Composting toilet (not ADA accessible; no other toilet available at this site)
With indoor and outdoor facilities, the Yurt can accommodate up to 80 people and is suitable for larger groups for an additional rental fee. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this property features a wood-burning stove, 2 patios, and picnic chairs.
- Yurt with wood burning stove
- Two terraces w/ picnic area
- Eight picnic tables that seat 8-10 people
- 2 portable restrooms (one ADA accessible) for groups of up to 50 people. Larger groups must rent additional restrooms.
Farm-to-Table Teaching Center
This 2017 luxury event venue has a commercial kitchen and garden area. The brand-new facility has space for up to 30 guests indoors and a beautiful outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 80 guests.
- Commercial kitchen with stove, oven, and two large tables
- Indoor space for 30 people
- Beautiful deck overlooking the ocean with room for 80
- Numerous large picnic tables
- Great ocean views
Best Times for a Wedding at Slide Ranch
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at Slide Ranch can look like! With its location in the heart of Marin County you can be sure to have stunning scenery for your celebration.
If you are looking for other locations, check out these Marin County wedding venues.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335