How to Plan Nella Terra Cellars Weddings
Ultimate Guide for Planning Nella Terra Cellars Weddings
(complete with pricing and photos)
Nella Terra Cellars weddings offer a charming venue with a unique backdrop normally found in the Napa Valley area. Situated in the lush hills of Sunol, this venue offers a panoramic backdrop for your special day and offers beautiful wedding locations for both smaller events up to 40 guests, and larger events up to 300.
Why Nella Terra Cellars Weddings
Nestled among picturesque vineyards and olive groves, Nella Terra weddings is the perfect setting for couples dreaming of a romantic and unforgettable wedding. With its lake view and aisle surrounded by vineyards, this unique venue promises an elegant experience that you and your guests will treasure forever.
Nella Terra Cellars Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: starting at $11,300 (no Saturdays)
70% of the estimated balance is due six months before the wedding, with the remaining 30% balance due in full two weeks before the event.
What’s Included in the Packages
Nella Terra Cellars weddings offers a comprehensive pricing and package system for their wedding venue. The Facility Fee includes an 8-hour rental, with 2 hours for setup, 5 hours for the ceremony and reception, and 1 hour for cleanup.
The package also includes the following:
- a one-hour rehearsal hosted by the hired coordinator
- two wedding party areas
- ceremony set up and take down
- a metal pergola overlooking the pond
- water features
- wine barrel décorand
- bocce ball courts with tables and umbrellas.
In addition, a choice of Nella Terra Metallic Venue and Beverage Package is mandatory with Facility Rental. The 2024 packages are as follows
- The Gold package at $9,800
- The Silver package at $5,800
- The Copper package at $2,800 (not available on Saturdays).
The facility fee and packages are subject to a 23% Operations Fee and applicable sales tax. Nella Terra weddings also provides tables, chairs, and a dance floor for the event.
Furthermore, note that holidays and weekends are subject to higher facility rental fees and beverage minimums. Nella Terra offers a morning-only option for $5,000 with a four-hour maximum for those only interested in a ceremony. For further information, visit the brochure.
Choose the right vendors
Work with Nella Terra weddings preferred vendors or carefully select your own experienced vendors working at outdoor wedding venues.
Consider the weather
Nella Terra weddings is an outdoor venue, so it’s important to have a plan in case of unexpected weather conditions. Have a backup plan for both your ceremony and reception, and consider providing shade for your guests if the weather is hot.
Plan for transportation
It is located in a secluded area, so make sure to arrange for transportation for your guests if needed. Consider hiring a shuttle or providing a ride-sharing service for your guests.
Take advantage of the venue’s amenities
Enjoy the venue’s beautiful surroundings, bocce ball courts, and water features by incorporating them into your wedding day activities.
Communication is key
Stay in touch with your wedding coordinator and vendors throughout the planning process to ensure everything runs smoothly on your wedding day.
Best Time for a Nella Terra Cellars Wedding
The venue is only open for events April – October
Can we bring in our own caterer?
Nella Terra Cellars has a list of approved caterers. You must choose from one of these vendors.
Is there a limit on the number of guests we can invite?
The venue can accommodate up to 250 seated and 300 standing guests.
Can we have amplified music during the ceremony and reception?
Yes, amplified music is allowed both indoors and outdoors.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the venue is wheelchair accessible. However some locations are not wheelchair accessible.
Can we use rice, confetti or sparklers?
No, these items are not allowed on the property.
What is the alcohol policy?
A licensed bartender must serve all alcohol; no outside alcohol is allowed on the property.
Is there a backup plan in case of inclement weather?
Yes, the venue has indoor options available in case of inclement weather.
Is there parking available for guests?
Yes, Nella Terra Cellars has ample parking available for guests.
Planning a wedding at Nella Terra Cellars can be a wonderful experience, and with careful consideration and attention to detail, couples can create a truly unforgettable celebration. From the stunning vineyard views to the exceptional service and amenities, Nella Terra Cellars offers everything you need to make your special day truly magical. With the tips and guidance provided in this guide, you can be confident in planning the wedding of your dreams at this beautiful venue.
If you’d like to discuss your wedding, please CONTACT ME and I’d love to chat!
Related Posts on the Blog
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335
762 10th Ave San Francisco, CA 94118