How to Plan Trentadue Winery Weddings
Ultimate Guide for Planning Trentadue Winery Weddings
(complete with pricing and photos)
If you are interested in Trentadue Winery weddings this guide will help lead you in the right direction, offering all the relevant information you might need for you planning. Located in Geyserville, California, this venue offers the iconic Sonoma County vineyards and mountain views for your celebration.
Why a Trentadue Winery Wedding
Trentadue offers several options to choose for the iconic “Napa winery” backdrop for your outdoor ceremony. Just a a short drive from San Francisco it offers a nice getaway for out of town guests and is farther away from the more touristy Napa Valley area.
Trentadue Winery Wedding Cost
Rental Fee: $7,000 – $12,000
Capacity: up to 265 guests
The cost of hosting Trentadue Winery weddings varies with few factors. These factors include the day of the week, season, and the number of guests. To give you a starting idea, a Trentadue Winery wedding for rental alone starts at $7000, excluding food and drink minimums.
The price includes site fees to accommodate up to 200 wedding guests, a bridal suite, one-hour rehearsal, 200 natural wood folding chairs, lighting for indoor and outdoor event spaces, and ample parking lot, among many other offerings. It is one of the only wineries to also offer an optional buy out of the tasting room if you would like to start cocktail hour early.
– Included with the rental are exclusive use of the event venues for up to 5 hours of event time (5pm-10pm)
– Ready Rooms One-hour rehearsal (coordinated on venues’ availability)
– Round & Banquet style tables (up to 300 guests)
– Wood folding chairs for up to 265 guests
– Lighting for indoor and outdoor event spaces
Trentadue Winery Wedding Locations
There are different event spaces at Trentadue Winery wedding venue. These spaces cater to a range of settings that couples can have for their special day. The North Lawn is the main outdoor space with mountain and vineyard views that caters to up to 265 guests. The South Lawn is shaded by trees and is the typical outdoor reception location. The Grape Arbor is an is a romantic cover for up to 150 wedding guests. Other spaces at Trentadue Winery wedding venue include the indoor dance hall at Sala de Leon Pavilion, South Arbor, and La Storia Room for small weddings.
Best Times for a Wedding at Trentadue Winery
- Noise ordinances: The venue may have noise restrictions in place to comply with local ordinances. This means that the wedding may need to end at a certain time to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Alcohol policy: The venue may have restrictions on the consumption of alcohol, such as requiring a licensed bartender and limiting the amount of alcohol that can be served.
- Catering policy: The venue may require couples to use a specific catering company or choose from a preferred list of vendors. This can affect the couple’s budget and options for food and beverage.
- Decorations policy: Weddings at Trentadue Winery may have restrictions on decorations, such as prohibiting open flames or confetti, to protect the property.
I hope this blog helped you in imagining what a wedding at Trentadue Winery can look like! With its location in the heart of Sonoma County you can be sure to have stunning backdrops for your celebration.
Interested In More Information? Please Fill Out the Form Below!
415 756 9335